Version 4.0.1 (javadoc)
- minor bugfixes
Version 4.0 (javadoc)
- Bugfix: IllegalArgumentException when rendering an error page with JSF-Spring's SpringMVC Integration
- Enhancement: PhaseListeners defined within a faces-config file will be enabled for the JSF-Spring Lifecycle
- minor bugfixes
Version 4.0 RC1 (javadoc)
Version 3.0.0 RC2 (javadoc)
Version 3.0.0 RC1 (javadoc)
Version 3.0.0 M3 (javadoc)
Feature: advanced managed-bean definition
- definition managed-beans in spring-beans.dtd conforming file (taking advantage of efficient spring beans syntax)
- scoping of spring based managed-bean definitions by using jsf-spring-beans.dtd
- easy setting of target bean for scoped alias beans (ApplicationScope, RequestScope, SessionScope) using references and even JSF-EL
- using JSF-EL in property values, constructor arguments, lookup and replaced methods
Feature: advanced jsf configuration
- definition JSF Validators, Converters and UIComponents in spring-beans.dtd conforming file (taking advantage of spring's syntax and dependency injection)
- UIComponets will be automatically proxied for JavaBeans compliance so that UIComponent trees can be built declaratively (see UIComponentAutoProxyCreator)
- Feature: EventMulticaster to enable event publishing to session and request scoped beans (see ScopeApplicationEventMulticaster)
- Feature: Spring MVC integration into the JSF lifecycle (see de.mindmatters.faces.spring.context.servlet)
- Feature (Issue 1323826)
- Bugfix (Issue 1289345)
- Bugfix (Issue 1332786)
- Bugfix (Issue 1351988)
- Bugfix (Issue 1356842)
- Bugfix (Issue 1360039)
Version 3.0.0 M2 (javadoc)
- Feature (Issue 1012798) - resolving beans either via spring or via the original VariableResolver by chaining
- Refactoring of the context loading - see the new testsuite
Version 3.0.0 M1 (javadoc)
- new major milestone
Version 2.7 (javadoc)
Version 2.6 (javadoc)
- Feature (Issue 1012798) - compatibility with Sping 1.1RC2 (jsf-spring now is incompatible with previous versions due to API changes)
- Feature (Issue 977601) - jsf-spring now displays a warning when a spring bean referenced by a SpringBeanFactory is a singleton
- Bugfix (Issue 985253) - RequestHandledFilter tried to access FacesContext after it was already released by FacesServlet; solved dependency
- Bugfix (Issue 1012635) - fixed version inconsistency in faces-config.xml
Version 2.5 (javadoc)
- Since this version, jsf-spring isn't intended to be included into Spring any more. Thus, the package has been renamed.
- ContextLoaderListener loading a spring application has to be declared explicitly in the web.xml file.
- Bugfix (Issue 996875) - support for bean declarations of type java.util.List and java.util.Map
- Bugfix (Issue 991674) - faces-config.xml is not validated anymore by the jsf-spring parser because it is validated by the specific jsf implementation
- Bugfix (Issue 980395) - ignore whitespaces in faces-config.xml
Version 2.4 (javadoc)
- Minor bug fixes of the jsf-spring-example.
Version 2.3 (javadoc)
- Performance enhancements
- Bugfix: Objects produced by a FactoryBean are scoped not the factories themselves
Version 2.2 (javadoc)
- Bugfix (Issue 962368) - compatibility with JSF 1.1
- You cannot specify an own VariableResolver any more, since the internal implementation will always be used.
Version 2.1 (javadoc)
- Minor bug fixes. Can also cope with myfaces implementation of JSF now.
Version 2.0 (javadoc)
- Complete re-implementation now being more consistent by not just linking JSF and Spring but integrating the both. This is done by wrapping the JSF context into a Spring context and thus merging them. This way, the JSF context becomes part of Spring and vice versa.
Version 1.0 (javadoc)
- First release providing a link from JSF to Spring.